The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

architecture ucl has anyone heard back?

hi, i applied early december to ucl through ucas, and ive sent off my portfolio, im a bit nervous as i really want an interview, has anyone recieved an invitation yet?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi, i applied early december to ucl through ucas, and ive sent off my portfolio, im a bit nervous as i really want an interview, has anyone recieved an invitation yet?

hey i also applied early december and i just got an interview today
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by izzy111

congrats! when is it for!
Reply 3
Original post by izzy111

omg congrats when is it for? I also got an interview for the 9th of Feb and i'm really scared. Umm when you do the interview is there a way you could tell me what kind of questions they asked and how was the experience overall like was it scary or was it fine? Thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Hamoo18
omg congrats when is it for? I also got an interview for the 9th of Feb and i'm really scared. Umm when you do the interview is there a way you could tell me what kind of questions they asked and how was the experience overall like was it scary or was it fine? Thank you

sure! ill let you know what they say
Reply 5
Original post by izzy111
sure! ill let you know what they say

Thank you so much! I heard that they have like guidelines that you can’t tell people the exact questions and I don’t want to get you in trouble so please don’t do that but I’d appreciate it if u tell me what happened in the interview and ur experience overall just not the exact questions.
Thank you!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1

i submitted mine late december but have had my interview already
Original post by marian0
i submitted mine late december but have had my interview already

when did you get your interview?
Reply 8
Original post by Hamoo18
Thank you so much! I heard that they have like guidelines that you can’t tell people the exact questions and I don’t want to get you in trouble so please don’t do that but I’d appreciate it if u tell me what happened in the interview and ur experience overall just not the exact questions.
Thank you!

generally questions on why ucl etc... not really any hard/ out of the blue questions im sure u will be fine they were really nice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending