The Student Room Group

Higher English Prelim

i’ve got my higher prelim tmr and i’ve heard the RUAE is gonna be on tattoos if anyone has got an other stuff about the ruae please let me know. i’m also doing Carol Ann Duffy and answering the drama question (the crucible) if anyone knows what the question for the drama is it would be really helpful thanksss!!
Reply 1
Original post by Matilda42
i’ve got my higher prelim tmr and i’ve heard the RUAE is gonna be on tattoos if anyone has got an other stuff about the ruae please let me know. i’m also doing Carol Ann Duffy and answering the drama question (the crucible) if anyone knows what the question for the drama is it would be really helpful thanksss!!

Hi, since you have sat the prelim do you know what the ruae was or if there were any questions that I need to lookout for? Also if you somehow know what the critical essay on film is or men should weep 10 marker that would be great ! Thanks
Original post by Ejackl
Hi, since you have sat the prelim do you know what the ruae was or if there were any questions that I need to lookout for? Also if you somehow know what the critical essay on film is or men should weep 10 marker that would be great ! Thanks

Hey, have you got your hands on the prelim paper? I have my prelim tomorrow and I am stressing out so much, I'm doing carol ann duffy with drama for my essay.
Reply 3
Original post by heyhosphegattio
Hey, have you got your hands on the prelim paper? I have my prelim tomorrow and I am stressing out so much, I'm doing carol ann duffy with drama for my essay.

Hi, carol ann duffy set text is mrs tilscher's class.
Original post by HigherZ2

You are an angel, thank you. Do you remember any questions from it or ruae? Also do you have any idea about the drama essay questions? :smile:
Reply 5
You are an angel, thank you. Do you remember any questions from it or ruae? Also do you have any idea about the drama essay questions? :smile:

yo this might be a bit late to ask this considering that it’s 3am rn but once you have sat your prelim could you do me a favour if possible and see what the 10 marker on men should weep is. Thanks
Original post by HigherZ2

I was told that it was originally
Reply 7
Original post by Matilda42

Do you know what the RUAE paper/title is???

Thanks.
Original post by Ejackl
yo this might be a bit late to ask this considering that it’s 3am rn but once you have sat your prelim could you do me a favour if possible and see what the 10 marker on men should weep is. Thanks

Hey our school gave us an entirely different prelim and that wasn't on there sorry

hi, what peom was used for carol ann duffy, since u shoukdve done the prelim by now x
Original post by victoria.aax
hi, what peom was used for carol ann duffy, since u shoukdve done the prelim by now x

It was mrs. midas for me which was such a shocker because I was expecting in mrs.tilscher's class, I dropped so many marks. Don't make the same mistake as me, there is a chance your school will give you an entirely different prelim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending