The Student Room Group

Should I be concerned or am I over reacting?

So me and my boyfriend have been together officially for 3 weeks. He went away on a works course last week anyway his home and he was on his phone and I saw he had a girls name on Snapchat that I didn’t recognise so I asked him and he said he spoke to her whilst he was on his course where he met her but they’d only been talking like general chitchat, he couldn’t show me because ovbs on Snapchat it’s photos. I said to him I could contact the girl and he was like ok do you think it’s cheating?
Original post by Anonymous #1
So me and my boyfriend have been together officially for 3 weeks. He went away on a works course last week anyway his home and he was on his phone and I saw he had a girls name on Snapchat that I didn’t recognise so I asked him and he said he spoke to her whilst he was on his course where he met her but they’d only been talking like general chitchat, he couldn’t show me because ovbs on Snapchat it’s photos. I said to him I could contact the girl and he was like ok do you think it’s cheating?

I personally wouldn’t say so, especially since he’s been open about it and isn’t too worried about you messaging her. To me it just sounds like he’s made a new friend while on a course who he wants to keep in touch with. I know it’s hard but try not to worry too much :smile:
Reply 2
You seem very insecure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending