The Student Room Group

Are my parents Over-reacting?

I always just used to go to school do my lessons then come back home but lately now i've become more cheeky my friends asked me if wanted to have some makeup & my parents were like no you can't but i just didn't care
Original post by TheBlackRabbit56
I always just used to go to school do my lessons then come back home but lately now i've become more cheeky my friends asked me if wanted to have some makeup & my parents were like no you can't but i just didn't care

Why would they have an issue in you applying face cosmetics and products onto your face for beauty purposes?
Original post by Mohammed_80
Why would they have an issue in you applying face cosmetics and products onto your face for beauty purposes?

idk tbh
idk tbh

That’s strange
That’s strange

ikr
Reply 5
Do you have any allergies or health problems? :confused:
How old are you?
Original post by londonmyst
How old are you?

The only logical reason I could perhaps think of they are looking out for OP skincare perhaps?
Reply 7

It's not really anything to be majorly concerned about, but it could be that they're reacting this way because they might think either you're too young for it or they think you're not going to your classes? (The classes thing is a good reason for concern tbh).

There's not much context to draw ideas from, so it's difficult to say
Original post by londonmyst
How old are you?

Not to be rude or anything but @Surnia showed threads of you claiming that your 23/24?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7218125#post97201675
(edited 10 months ago)
Not to be rude or anything but @Surnia showed threads of you claiming that your 23/24?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7218125#post97201675

my sister had this acc before me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending