The Student Room Group

EPQ

Hii
My question is to do with the Ethical and Privacy regarding technology.
Any tips??
are you guys doing powerpoints too with your essay??
Original post by attedeneb
Hii
My question is to do with the Ethical and Privacy regarding technology.
Any tips??
are you guys doing powerpoints too with your essay??

hey!

Are you doing a dissertation? I assume so, you need a PowerPoint for your presentation (well you don't NEED one but most people do use them haha), I think your topic sounds really interesting, something I have enjoyed learning about in the past so I'm interested as to how it goes!

I'd say please cite as you go along! citing at the end is a pain, also definitely keep up to date with your activity log, deffo a requirement.

Hope it goes well,

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by rowan_willow
hey!

Are you doing a dissertation? I assume so, you need a PowerPoint for your presentation (well you don't NEED one but most people do use them haha), I think your topic sounds really interesting, something I have enjoyed learning about in the past so I'm interested as to how it goes!

I'd say please cite as you go along! citing at the end is a pain, also definitely keep up to date with your activity log, deffo a requirement.

Hope it goes well,

Good luck!

Thank you so so muchhhh
should i use havard refrencing?
Original post by attedeneb
Thank you so so muchhhh
should i use havard refrencing?

Honestly whichever works for you! I used APA because it made the most sense for me, but there isn't really a wrong way to do it in EPQ as long as you do it right
Reply 4
Thank you so much! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending