The Student Room Group
Original post by Talkative Toad
Problem Summary
Error replying to thread on app

Problem Details
Sometimes (frequently) when I try to reply to threads on the app I get the error replying to thread message so I have to close the app and reopen it to be able to reply to stuff properly.

Device
Mobile

Browser
TSR App

Link

Additional Information

We're looking into reply errors in general, which I suspect will also address this - I'll let you know when I have an update on it :smile:
Original post by RainbowLapras
We're looking into reply errors in general, which I suspect will also address this - I'll let you know when I have an update on it :smile:

Thanks. I don’t tend to get error replying to thread (at least on ST2) unless I’ve had the thread open for a while so I need to refresh the page in order to post again, but on the app I just get the issue no matter what (doesn’t matter how long I’ve had the thread or app open for).
Posting to subscribe as I'm experiencing this issue also. :redface:
@Talkative Toad @04MR17 are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the app? :smile:
@Talkative Toad @04MR17 are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the app? :smile:

The thread where I want to access to test this out keeps crashing on the app

*that i want

Don't think so but will keep you updated if I do

Ah you're on iOS, right? We're currently working on some fixes for intermittent crashes on there, I'll let you know when we release an update to fix it! :smile:
Ah you're on iOS, right? We're currently working on some fixes for intermittent crashes on there, I'll let you know when we release an update to fix it! :smile:

Thanks

Hey! Sorry, I forgot to update on this, but I believe it should be resolved now? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending