The Student Room Group
Original post by sleep_supremacy
- I need to refresh the page at least twice to be able to click or send messages, replies or quotes.
- It's difficult to distinguish between read and unread messages; is anyone else facing the same problem?

Really like the color scheme though, it's sharp and vibrant! :woo:

Thank you for flagging these issues - I've created a new thread for you so we can keep track of this under our new feedback process! Would you mind sharing some more details with me on the device type and browser you're using, please? :smile:
@study23! tagging you in the thread for this issue. Could you let me know the device and browser you were on when having this issue?
Reply 3
Original post by dinosaurchef
@study23! tagging you in the thread for this issue. Could you let me know the device and browser you were on when having this issue?

Hi, safari browser on a mac.
Original post by RainbowLapras
Thank you for flagging these issues - I've created a new thread for you so we can keep track of this under our new feedback process! Would you mind sharing some more details with me on the device type and browser you're using, please? :smile:

Firefox, laptop.
Thanks for confirming both. To keep you updated, we're investigating issues with replying on the site.

I'll share any updates in this thread. In the meantime, feel free to reach out if you notice anything else or have more details to share.
Original post by sleep_supremacy
- I need to refresh the page at least twice to be able to click or send messages, replies or quotes.
- It's difficult to distinguish between read and unread messages; is anyone else facing the same problem?

Really like the color scheme though, it's sharp and vibrant! :woo:

Hey, we've released various updates since this issue was raised, so I just wanted to touch base and see if you were still experiencing the issue? @study23! tagging you in too as you'd also been having the problem!
Original post by RainbowLapras
Hey, we've released various updates since this issue was raised, so I just wanted to touch base and see if you were still experiencing the issue? @study23! tagging you in too as you'd also been having the problem!

I’ve found it’s better now 👍
Original post by study23!
I’ve found it’s better now 👍

Fab, thank you! If I've not heard otherwise from @sleep_supremacy by the end of next week then I'll move this to done :smile:

If you have any other issues on site, or you see this issue again, please feel free to raise a new ticket and we'll look into it for you :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending