The Student Room Group

Higher Maths

Does anyone have the best tips to get a high grade in higher maths 2024???
One tip is to do and redo as many past exam papers as possible. Check your answers against the model solutions and learn from any mistakes. Where there are gaps in your knowledge, go back and review the concepts, and then try the papers again;
Reply 2
Original post by Yahia Khaili

be consistent in your studying, ask as many questions as possible and hand homework in on time if not early. the more feedback you can get about your mathematics the better you will get!:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by krisking990909
One tip is to do and redo as many past exam papers as possible. Check your answers against the model solutions and learn from any mistakes. Where there are gaps in your knowledge, go back and review the concepts, and then try the papers again;

Ok thanks I appreciate that
Reply 4
Original post by charlie(:
be consistent in your studying, ask as many questions as possible and hand homework in on time if not early. the more feedback you can get about your mathematics the better you will get!:smile:

Thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by Yahia Khaili

if you're not already using dynamic maths - i HIGHLY recommend it. Its a site where they compile all the past paper questions for specific topics into one and provide marking schemes. make a list of things you struggle with, and check and see which of those topics are worth the most marks and focus on them first. watch youtube videos, do as MANY past papers as possible and do not forget units!!
also what I did was buy a whiteboard - i know it sounds stupid but i think it helped me loads because it made it more fun to me and it was just easier to revise!
Reply 6
Original post by eili3m
if you're not already using dynamic maths - i HIGHLY recommend it. Its a site where they compile all the past paper questions for specific topics into one and provide marking schemes. make a list of things you struggle with, and check and see which of those topics are worth the most marks and focus on them first. watch youtube videos, do as MANY past papers as possible and do not forget units!!
also what I did was buy a whiteboard - i know it sounds stupid but i think it helped me loads because it made it more fun to me and it was just easier to revise!

Ye I agree with the whiteboard way, Dynamic maths one of the teachers in my school use, I keep forgetting to go on it at nat 5 but might try that thanks alot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending