The Student Room Group

study tips for business?

Hi, i want to do business for uni but i am currently stuck on C's and i need AAA and some unis look for A stars too but idk what i can do get there as i try my best and try to consolidate my learning after my lessons and with my tutor as well so idk what i can do to improve
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Lillsss23
Hi, i want to do business for uni but i am currently stuck on C's and i need AAA and some unis look for A stars too but idk what i can do get there as i try my best and try to consolidate my learning after my lessons and with my tutor as well so idk what i can do to improve

bumping this thread bc i wanna know too
Hi there! I got an A in Business A-Level and I found completing lots of long answer questions is the best way to go, because these are where the majority of the marks are. I would suggest practicing lots of these. The interesting thing I found with 20 markers are that you don't actually need a lot of your own knowledge for these as only a few marks are for knowledge, so I would suggest finding a formula to use to gain as many evaluation and analysis points as you can. If need any guidance on how to structure these feel free to give me a message 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by dean.will99
Hi there! I got an A in Business A-Level and I found completing lots of long answer questions is the best way to go, because these are where the majority of the marks are. I would suggest practicing lots of these. The interesting thing I found with 20 markers are that you don't actually need a lot of your own knowledge for these as only a few marks are for knowledge, so I would suggest finding a formula to use to gain as many evaluation and analysis points as you can. If need any guidance on how to structure these feel free to give me a message 🙂

ahh thank you so much!! 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest