The Student Room Group

MSc Psychology at University of Birmingham: on campus requirements

Hi, I've just been accepted for a Sep start and intend to take it up. For context, I'm an international student and this will be my first experience of a UK university.

I know it's a long way away but just wanted to start understanding what the requirement is (generally speaking) for being on campus during the academic year.

I have a relative living in Stoke who is happy to host me gratis for the year. However she did say that it will take about 1.5-2 hours each way to get to the uni from there on public transport so it probably won't work if I need to be on campus 4-5 days a week.

Everything else being equal, I would love to live on campus/nearby but overall, from an expenses point of view, I'd much rather stay in Stoke if that is practical. I'm already shelling out 25k on fees so every penny saved on accomodation is a bonus.

My question is - does anyone have any recent experience of approximately how much on-campus presence is required for the MSc Psychology course at the University of Birmingham?
I hope everything works out, wishing you all the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending