The Student Room Group

sad little life rip

I saw a guy at the start of year 12 and when we made eye contact it felt like the world stop. I've never had that before even though I make eye contact with alot of guys and he's so my type. I havent talked to him since. I've made eye contact with him around town but there isnt a chance where i can talk to him and i can't make a move bc even tho he's my type, i'm not his(im like a 6/10).
I'm calling it love at first sight so i can tick it down on my list but idrk how to overcome these feelings. I smile everytime i think abt him but he doesn't even know my name. I feel like a stalker and its not good. I'm trying to distract myself - especially with uni and exams coming rapidly but he just pops into my head and idk why
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I saw a guy at the start of year 12 and when we made eye contact it felt like the world stop. I've never had that before even though I make eye contact with alot of guys and he's so my type. I havent talked to him since. I've made eye contact with him around town but there isnt a chance where i can talk to him and i can't make a move bc even tho he's my type, i'm not his(im like a 6/10).
I'm calling it love at first sight so i can tick it down on my list but idrk how to overcome these feelings. I smile everytime i think abt him but he doesn't even know my name. I feel like a stalker and its not good. I'm trying to distract myself - especially with uni and exams coming rapidly but he just pops into my head and idk why

Why don't you ask him out after exams?
Reply 2
Original post by WilfredTC
Why don't you ask him out after exams?

It would be extremely weird. I havent even spoke to this guy, i dont even know his fav colour. He's just the first guy who i'm attracted too physically. If i ever got the chance to ask i defo would but knowing my luck, i know i will never get the chance. So i need ideas on how to get him out my head bc its been a year and abit now :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending