The Student Room Group

Interrailing

Anyone taking a gap year GO INTERRAILING
best idea of my whole life to go and the memories will be the best you will ever make :smile:
I’m such a home girl and I went for 2 Months and never looked back !

Best wishes
Emily
Reply 1
I won't be taking a gap year, but I do plan on visiting Snowdonia and Ben Nevis at some point. However, tickets for the Caledonian Sleeper can get really pricey, and I don't really have that much experience with mountain trails either. If you've done it before, please let me know!
Original post by Abz3900
I won't be taking a gap year, but I do plan on visiting Snowdonia and Ben Nevis at some point. However, tickets for the Caledonian Sleeper can get really pricey, and I don't really have that much experience with mountain trails either. If you've done it before, please let me know!

Hi there
I’ve never been to these places but they sound amazing, my parents went when they were younger! It sounds like a brilliant thing to set your mind too. What are your plans instead of a gap year?
best wishes
Emily <3
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hi there
I’ve never been to these places but they sound amazing, my parents went when they were younger! It sounds like a brilliant thing to set your mind too. What are your plans instead of a gap year?
best wishes
Emily <3

Oh just y'know .... preparing for freshers week once my results come in. I really wanted to go out and venture during the hols but there's not much time now :frown:
Original post by Abz3900
Oh just y'know .... preparing for freshers week once my results come in. I really wanted to go out and venture during the hols but there's not much time now :frown:

RIP that’s sad :frown: could you do some venturing near you ?
Emily

Quick Reply

Latest