The Student Room Group

Dropping Business or Geography

I am currently in Year 12 (first year of college) and I am taking four A Levels: maths, geography, business studies, and economics. I want to do an economics degree in the future so maths and economics are key A Levels. However, I may choose to drop down to three A Levels to maximise the time I spend working on each. Would you recommend dropping Business Studies or Geography as I am aware that Business is seen as an easier A Level.
Original post by BsAs06
I am currently in Year 12 (first year of college) and I am taking four A Levels: maths, geography, business studies, and economics. I want to do an economics degree in the future so maths and economics are key A Levels. However, I may choose to drop down to three A Levels to maximise the time I spend working on each. Would you recommend dropping Business Studies or Geography as I am aware that Business is seen as an easier A Level.

Business cause why take business if it is Econs that you want to do. Should you want to take business one day maths is more than sufficient.
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Business cause why take business if it is Econs that you want to do. Should you want to take business one day maths is more than sufficient.

Thank you for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest