The Student Room Group

Drama Schools

Hi, I’m currently waiting to hear back from a few drama schools in regards to interviews for their stage management courses and I guess my question is how long does it typically take for uni’s to get back in contact about interviews after the ucas deadline? I know it’s only just past the deadline but I don’t want to be anxiously waiting for the next month.

Luckily I have already been accepted to the one uni that I’ve had an interview for which is exciting! But I still want a chance to have an interview with the other uni’s even if it’s just for practice at doing interviews I guess!

If I don’t hear back within the month from the uni’s should I just assume that I haven’t been invited for an interview? I’m not sure whether they send rejection emails

Sorry if I’m rambling, it’s all very confusing lol
Reply 1
Original post by Lindseyjane13
Hi, I’m currently waiting to hear back from a few drama schools in regards to interviews for their stage management courses and I guess my question is how long does it typically take for uni’s to get back in contact about interviews after the ucas deadline? I know it’s only just past the deadline but I don’t want to be anxiously waiting for the next month.

Luckily I have already been accepted to the one uni that I’ve had an interview for which is exciting! But I still want a chance to have an interview with the other uni’s even if it’s just for practice at doing interviews I guess!

If I don’t hear back within the month from the uni’s should I just assume that I haven’t been invited for an interview? I’m not sure whether they send rejection emails

Sorry if I’m rambling, it’s all very confusing lol

Hey! I'm currently waiting to hear back for MA's at some places in various aspects of theatre. From my understanding most drama schools will let you know even if you haven't been offered a place. It is also normal, from my knowledge, to be offered something within two weeks but it can take as long as a month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending