The Student Room Group

Cambridge: MPhil in ACS Interview

Dear All,

I had my interview for the MPhil in ACS program this January with the Professor I had mentioned on my profile (Someone I wish would advise me).

I was able to answer around 70% of the questions on : Basics of ML, Why "X" modules, Why Cambridge, Why "Research Project". But I got stuck on the last questions on Linear Algebra (Studied 3 years back).

Did I screw my admission chances up? I have not heard back from them yet. I would deeply appreciate any feedback or any possible suggestions on my current situation.

Thank you for your time :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by yash_bit
Dear All,

I had my interview for the MPhil in ACS program this January with the Professor I had mentioned on my profile (Someone I wish would advise me).

I was able to answer around 70% of the questions on : Basics of ML, Why "X" modules, Why Cambridge, Why "Research Project". But I got stuck on the last questions on Linear Algebra (Studied 3 years back).

Did I screw my admission chances up? I have not heard back from them yet. I would deeply appreciate any feedback or any possible suggestions on my current situation.

Thank you for your time :smile:

Hi, there's a thread for the other 2024 MPhil applicants. Not many of us have heard back at all - might be best to talk to everyone here. What group did you apply to and what's your profile like?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7383581

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending