The Student Room Group

AS level biology as an additional subject?

hello,

i'm currently a year 12 student doing maths, history and english lit at a level but am thinking about taking biology as an AS level as well. I also want to do an EPQ but i don't think (workload wise) that will cause too much stress as i've done a HPQ before and know how to handle large projects. I also don't have a job anymore so have more time to do things.

i don't specifically want to go into any medicine based fields (i don't do chemistry so couldn't anyway) so am wanting to do biology to have another facts based subject (also because i enjoy it and did pretty well in GCSE) and in case i want to so any natural history study in the future, at least i would have a foundational knowledge of biology.

if anyone has any advice on how to do this (i don't want to spend a load of money on a course online) that would be great. i've already downloaded a copy of the aqa textbook and am pretty good at self-studying (i've taught myself music theory before) but don't think that would be enough to learn an AS level.

thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest