The Student Room Group

Dentistry question

Can I get into dentistry with a levels in chemistry, biology and psychology? How realistic is to get into London dentistry schools?
Original post by Katyalondon
Can I get into dentistry with a levels in chemistry, biology and psychology? How realistic is to get into London dentistry schools?

Definitely. You just need the grades, a good UCAT score and sufficient experience.

Also! Just make sure that they don’t require maths or something. Always check subject requirements.
Reply 3
Original post by JA03
Also! Just make sure that they don’t require maths or something. Always check subject requirements.

Queen Mary University is stating “A*AA (results must be achieved in one sitting over a study period of no longer than two years)
Must include Biology or Chemistry, and a second science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics)”. Does that mean that if I don’t take math I still have a chance?
Queen Mary University is stating “A*AA (results must be achieved in one sitting over a study period of no longer than two years)
Must include Biology or Chemistry, and a second science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics)”. Does that mean that if I don’t take math I still have a chance?

You take Bio and an additional science which is Chemistry so you still got a strong chance.

As long as you don’t resit any of them. So you need to get the grades first try.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by JA03
You take Bio and an additional science which is Chemistry so you still got a strong chance.

As long as you don’t resit any of them. So you need to get the grades first try.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest