The Student Room Group

Norland College september 2024

Hi! I had my interview on the 10th november and i know it’s not even been a week but so desperate to find out!! Has anyone else found out yet?
Original post by bellapayne
Hi! I had my interview on the 10th november and i know it’s not even been a week but so desperate to find out!! Has anyone else found out yet?

No still waiting 😬
Reply 2
Original post by Bridgetthemum
No still waiting 😬

ahh glad i’m not the only one. This week i hope 🤞🏼 do you want to add eachother on instagram so we can keep in touch?
ahh glad i’m not the only one. This week i hope 🤞🏼 do you want to add eachother on instagram so we can keep in touch?

Yes that would be great
Yes that would be great

Which Bella are you
Reply 5
Which Bella are you

@bellapayne__
Hi! I'm currently in year 12 and I'm looking to apply to Norland? Could you tell me what the process and the interview was like?

Hi I’ve got my interview coming up and wondered if I could get any advice ?
Reply 8
Did anyone hear back yet? I had my interview on 9th Feb
Reply 9
Original post by Vbw
Did anyone hear back yet? I had my interview on 9th Feb
I also had my interview on 9th February and just heard back on Monday, have you heard anything yet?
Reply 10
Original post by Emily0413
I also had my interview on 9th February and just heard back on Monday, have you heard anything yet?
I also got an offer on Monday. Only just realised as I’ve been sick the last few days. Are you accepting? I am. Hopefully see you there
Reply 11
Yes I am also accepting, hope to see you there too 🙂
Hi, can I ask what the application process was like? And what A-Levels you took/what experience you have? I’ve been looking online but I can’t find many specifics. Many thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending