The Student Room Group

Second Degree Foundation Year Funding?

Hi, I am soon to graduate with a BA (Hons) in English Literature and Creative Writing, I studied this full time.

I am now looking to go on to do a BSc (Hons) in Mental Health Nursing with Foundation Year at Keele University full time. Would this be fully funded?
Thanks.
Original post by Lolsde11
Hi, I am soon to graduate with a BA (Hons) in English Literature and Creative Writing, I studied this full time.

I am now looking to go on to do a BSc (Hons) in Mental Health Nursing with Foundation Year at Keele University full time. Would this be fully funded?
Thanks.

Hi there,

Is the foundation year separate to the course?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi,

I'm not sure, but I believe so. It says Mental Health Nursing (with Foundation Year) and the code is B763. Would you be able to find out from this?

Thanks.
(edited 11 months ago)
Hi,

I'm not sure, but I believe so. It says Mental Health Nursing (with Foundation Year) and the code is B763. Would you be able to find out from this?

Thanks.

Hi there, when is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
September 2023

Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, when is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen
September 2023

Our 23/24 academic year applications are open. You would need to submit an application for the team to review and confirm your eligibility for funding. I would advise to submit your application as soon as possible for the team to review. Once this has been received it takes around 6-8 weeks to process. Once it has been fully assessed the team will be in contact with you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending