The Student Room Group

Sample of work

I want to know the key requirements of the 5000 words "sample of work" which is required to submit during the application fillup of PhD in English. If possible please provide an example.
Original post by QuetzalSleuth
I want to know the key requirements of the 5000 words "sample of work" which is required to submit during the application fillup of PhD in English. If possible please provide an example.

Who has asked you to provide a sample of your work? Presumably, this would be a university to which you have applied?

They would be in the best position to provide their key requirements for this sample (over and above the word count).
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Who has asked you to provide a sample of your work? Presumably, this would be a university to which you have applied?

They would be in the best position to provide their key requirements for this sample (over and above the word count).

I was going through the instructions of applying for PhD application at Cambridge and there it said to provide max. 5 sample works of 5000words and nothing else was instructed there on which topics or format.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending