The Student Room Group

Roommate's relationship

So my roommate is constantly talking with her long-distance boyfriend (they were living together for a few months) like from the moment she wakes up they are starting with their gmeet, then playing bgmi, then talking on Instagram and the cycle continues. There's no moment where they are not talking! And i live in the same room, she behaves as if I don't exist
Original post by Anonymous #1
So my roommate is constantly talking with her long-distance boyfriend (they were living together for a few months) like from the moment she wakes up they are starting with their gmeet, then playing bgmi, then talking on Instagram and the cycle continues. There's no moment where they are not talking! And i live in the same room, she behaves as if I don't exist

Who has like ownership to the room. Is there anyway you can tell her to like move out if this continues
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Please have a conversation with her and communicate your frustration with the situation . If she is not understanding you may have to find places outside your home to hang out ☹️ this is a sad situation. Or tell her to find other place to talk to her boyfriend. Also even if their long distance talking 24/7 is not healthy ._. There might a problem their with attachment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending