The Student Room Group

Should I move out?

I asked my roommate to close her door cause her tv loud at 11pm she told me to stfu I’ve asked her numerous time during day 9 am and night even getting in her face she ignores me like I don’t exist not look me and tells me sleep outside
Reply 1
i feel as though u should if u cant sleep and get ur work done then move out. but if u dont feel comfortable to move out then id say see if u can reason with her if not then theres nothing left to do aside from move out
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I asked my roommate to close her door cause her tv loud at 11pm she told me to stfu I’ve asked her numerous time during day 9 am and night even getting in her face she ignores me like I don’t exist not look me and tells me sleep outside

I don't know what your living situation is or whether it's student accommodation, but if it's possible you could put in a complaint about her? In the meantime maybe try getting earplugs or something to block out the sound, or maybe ask your other roommates to have a word with her but if she's being nasty to you then do something to annoy her back. She doesn't care about others, so you don't have to be nice to her - it sounds childish but it's true lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending