The Student Room Group

A level Subjects

I want to do politics, english lit, and maths for a level and i wanna do law afterwards. I was considering doing an epq alongside these subjects but im not sure how much workload that would be. what should i do?
A lot of students will take three A levels and something else, such as an EPQ, core maths, AS maths etc. It is often a requirement of the school and it is manageable. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by dd4veyyj
I want to do politics, english lit, and maths for a level and i wanna do law afterwards. I was considering doing an epq alongside these subjects but im not sure how much workload that would be. what should i do?
Sounds like a pretty good decision if your college doesn’t offer law itself.

Quite a few students do 3 a-levels and an epq. So yeah thats fine.
I think the subject combination is great and I think you'd manage an EPQ at the same time. However, you may already have realised that an EPQ takes much time to get through as it is time-consuming. I would say if you have spare time and no other commitments that use all of your schedules, then go for it!
Wish you all the best with A-levels!
im in year 13 doing politics AQA, if you've got any questions feel free to ask :smile:
I do english lit and politics and honestly h work load IS TOUGH i do sociology too but i dropped out of EPQ because it’s tough! unless you’re willing to carry a lot of weight on your back then go ahead but honestly i feel better now i dropped out of EPQ

Quick Reply

Latest