The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff or Manchester for Business?

I've applied for Business Management with a year abroad for both Manchester and Cardiff uni, and although Cardiff is a lot closer to home and I am very familiar with it, Manchester has given me an offer of BBB if I firm them. I'm unsure of what to do as I think Manchester is slightly higher ranked but I'm extremely unfamiliar with it. Cardiff offered ABB.
Original post by chenrich11
I've applied for Business Management with a year abroad for both Manchester and Cardiff uni, and although Cardiff is a lot closer to home and I am very familiar with it, Manchester has given me an offer of BBB if I firm them. I'm unsure of what to do as I think Manchester is slightly higher ranked but I'm extremely unfamiliar with it. Cardiff offered ABB.
Hi there.

Congratulations on your offers! That's awesome! I think that it's important to consider the course content itself, where you can go on the year abroad and what opportunities there may be through each university.

If you would be worried about meeting Cardiff's offer, then it's understandable that you may want to firm Manchester for peace of mind - but only if you're happy about the course and moving to Manchester.

I study International Relations at Cardiff, however, if you have any questions about student life in Cardiff or the university - let me know!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by chenrich11
Hi!

not to sway you either way, but I'm first year at manchester (french and history) and i love it!
and the business school building is rly nice :smile:

if you have any questions id be happy to answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending