The Student Room Group

University of Nottingham

Did the University of Nottingham call anyone else. I called them back and they said closing hours were at 4:30pm and I got a call at 5:55pm. Is this a scam, what does it mean? I have already got my offer from them and have checked the UCAS hub and nothing has changed. Did this happen to anyone else?
Original post by student104122
Did the University of Nottingham call anyone else. I called them back and they said closing hours were at 4:30pm and I got a call at 5:55pm. Is this a scam, what does it mean? I have already got my offer from them and have checked the UCAS hub and nothing has changed. Did this happen to anyone else?
Heyy they probably called to check something or misdialled. Don't worry. Unfortunately for schools/universities, you won't be able to call after the closing hours. But they can call. If your really worried, give them a call tomorrow morning and check if everythings alright:smile:

Hope everything goes well!

Hello! Students taking the same course to which you have applied have been calling applicants to tell them about the course and give the applicants the opportunity to ask any questions they may have about the university. If the first call is missed, they make one further call, but call back requests cannot be made unfortunately.

Hello @student104122 our opening hours via phone are 09:00 - 16:30pm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending