The Student Room Group

Still waiting on Offer

I’m an international student applying to the Uni of Birmingham for Modern Languages. I applied on October 2nd and still haven’t heard back? Is this normal, or should I get in contact with the admissions department and ask for an update?
I only applied for the one course so I don’t have anything else to base it off really. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by cmurch
I’m an international student applying to the Uni of Birmingham for Modern Languages. I applied on October 2nd and still haven’t heard back? Is this normal, or should I get in contact with the admissions department and ask for an update?
I only applied for the one course so I don’t have anything else to base it off really. Thanks :smile:

They've got until May to get back to you, so there's no rush really. If you're really concerned, you can contact them.
I wouldn't expect ML to be a subject that was especially slow with decisions, so it may be worth checking that you haven't missed any requests for info.
Reply 3
Original post by mesub
They've got until May to get back to you, so there's no rush really. If you're really concerned, you can contact them.

Thanks so much :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
I wouldn't expect ML to be a subject that was especially slow with decisions, so it may be worth checking that you haven't missed any requests for info.

I’ll do that thank you! :smile:
Do check I applied (as a UK student) for English Lit and Modern Languages on 10th October and heard back on the 17th. Hope all goes well and they do get back to you :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by hliteraturebabe
Do check I applied (as a UK student) for English Lit and Modern Languages on 10th October and heard back on the 17th. Hope all goes well and they do get back to you :smile:

Thanks so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending