The Student Room Group

Health and Social Care Level 3.

Hi guys, I am kinda struggling with Unit 17. P4 which is to:
Summarise how the following pieces of legislation can be used to support individuals with mental health conditions.
Just need some pointers on what I should do.
But my conditions are Bulimia Nervosa and Schizophrenia.
have you been given specific legislation to talk about? I've just had a look and my unit 17 was around dementia care. What exam board are you doing the unit with? (Pearson BTEC, OCR, etc).

If you've not been given specific legislation, look at what sort of legisltaion would apply. Mental health act, equality act, etc. Talk about how these could be used to help your individuals with those conditions and how it could improve their quality of life.
Reply 2
Original post by Greymagic27
have you been given specific legislation to talk about? I've just had a look and my unit 17 was around dementia care. What exam board are you doing the unit with? (Pearson BTEC, OCR, etc).
If you've not been given specific legislation, look at what sort of legisltaion would apply. Mental health act, equality act, etc. Talk about how these could be used to help your individuals with those conditions and how it could improve their quality of life.

I’m with OCR my first condition is bulimia nervosa and my second is schizophrenia
Original post by Maariya02
I’m with OCR my first condition is bulimia nervosa and my second is schizophrenia

Ah ok. I didn't do OCR so I don't know much about their units but I'd check if you were given any legislation and then see my first reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending