The Student Room Group

feeling heartbroken

I think my crush knows I like them, and I know they like me too.

I don't want to procrastinate, but sometimes I feel they‘re using someone I know to make me feel jealous by blocking away any feelings they have for me.

I personally worked really hard to stop having feelings for them too, but it never worked and I now, I accept it.

I'm not going to tell them how I feel, because in this situation I may have completely got the wrong message and they may actually like that person that I know.

I don't want to be a fool

It hurts so much inside, seeing them two together.

Any thoughts?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

I don't want to procrastinate, but sometimes I feel they‘re using someone I know to make me feel jealous by blocking away any feelings they have for me.

I personally worked really hard to stop having feelings for them too, but it never worked and I now, I accept it.

I'm not going to tell them how I feel, because in this situation I may have completely got the wrong message and they may actually like that person that I know.

Any thoughts?

Just express your feelings clearly towards your crush. Since he/she likes you, you would undoubtedly notice a positive response from him/her. If not, move on and find someone else. Or if you think he/she is in the mix with someone else already, then move forward without even voicing out your feelings.
Original post by Anonymous

Any thoughts?

What I would do is this unless you verbally and physically don’t approach your crush allowing them to know I have feelings for you you will then obviously remain hurt and it’ll look like them two are together perhaps they are using that person as a way to convey to you look you happening to indicate you like me but not making it clear to me is creeping me out or making it nervous for me you got to make your move bud because if you don’t as they say another person’s loss is another person’s gain. So you’ll feel heart-break until you don’t and unless that isn’t resolved so get talking somehow even if it’s through socials be vocal.
Reply 3
I wouldn't tell them tbh. I have done that before and it has never worked for me. The best way is to get them alone and make a move. But that will only work if you are in a more relaxed and less emotional headspace.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending