The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

which exeter course should i choose?

i can only apply to one but i can't choose between these 2 courses:
BA/Bsc Geography
Bsc Marine Science

-> they both are at the same cornwall campus, they both overlap modules, and they both have options to study abroad.
i genuinely can't choose between them, please help!
Original post by varsh_xx
i can only apply to one but i can't choose between these 2 courses:
BA/Bsc Geography
Bsc Marine Science
-> they both are at the same cornwall campus, they both overlap modules, and they both have options to study abroad.
i genuinely can't choose between them, please help!

Hey! I’m in exactly the same position as you except it’s geography ba/bsc vs human sciences bsc, both with study abroad.
i think i’ve made my decision (geography) and the way i decided was i made two tables and basically designed my course (which modules i’d pick). then i colour-coded each module red, yellow, or green and then just had a look at it - sometimes it’s easier to have it laid out physically in front of you. the other thing is look at your core modules because although the optional ones are mostly on both courses, the core ones are normally more specific and just see what you prefer or if there’s any on either course you’re not really/less interested in x
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by tillyrose_
Hey! I’m in exactly the same position as you except it’s geography ba/bsc vs human sciences bsc, both with study abroad.
i think i’ve made my decision (geography) and the way i decided was i made two tables and basically designed my course (which modules i’d pick). then i colour-coded each module red, yellow, or green and then just had a look at it - sometimes it’s easier to have it laid out physically in front of you. the other thing is look at your core modules because although the optional ones are mostly on both courses, the core ones are normally more specific and just see what you prefer or if there’s any on either course you’re not really/less interested in x

ah thank you so much! are you in year 12? we might be at exeter at the same year :wink:
Original post by varsh_xx
ah thank you so much! are you in year 12? we might be at exeter at the same year :wink:

no i’m currently year 13 so have got all my offers already but i applied twice to exeter penryn because i loved it so much down there x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending