The Student Room Group

Alevels

Should I take accounting or further math as third subject. In the case that I am confident to score A* in both subject.
What other subjects are you hoping to study and what do you want to do after further education?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What other subjects are you hoping to study and what do you want to do after further education?

the other two subjects are math and economics… im still not sure which uni and which course to study after that but maybe acturial science or financial economics?
Original post by jeannnnnn
the other two subjects are math and economics… im still not sure which uni and which course to study after that but maybe acturial science or financial economics?
Based on everything else that you have said I would pick the one that you are likely to enjoy the most
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Based on everything else that you have said I would pick the one that you are likely to enjoy the most

what if I enjoy both
what if I enjoy both
I don't know it's your decision
what if I enjoy both

Further maths gives you a wider range of options for the future! Also, courses such as business, economics etc overlap their content with Alevel at the start of uni (as not everyone would have previously studied the subject) so you may be learning some of the same things again. Not necessary in my opinion!

Quick Reply

Latest