Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever contacted a helpline? watch

ReputationRep:
    Cool! Well I don't have anyone to openly express my feelings to, so I'm stuck with the box thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Cool! Well I don't have anyone to openly express my feelings to, so I'm stuck with the box thing.
    You can pm me if you want

ReputationRep:
    There's always me

ReputationRep:
    Aaw thanks!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Helplines don't try to counsel you, as they don't know all about your problem. Instead, they treat you like you're the expert on your problem and try to make you see things a bit clearer as to how to help yourself. So sometimes it's not what people expect

ReputationRep:
    I have spoken to some stupid people on the phone. The longer the call, the more obvious it bacame to me that they weren't listening at all.

ReputationRep:
    me and my mate uses to phone sex lives or sex wifes or whatever its called, that 0800 28 29 30 one but we didn't really need advice we just phoned it because we were bored and asked stupid questions

ReputationRep:
    you will probably find that most people you talk about don't even use those lines themselves so you may as well, their probably glad to have someone call no matter how trivial the problems are

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.