The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Sine
When I was little, my tooth broke into half in the middle wtf...It was one of the back ones...it was still attached to my gums...I had to get it pulled out :sigh:...I was only like 7...:sigh:

im sorry for you :sigh: you were only little too :frown: :hugs:

Belle-x
My dentist told me I needed a root canal ages ago :frown: She said I might be best off just getting it taken out because root canals don't always fix the problem. Mines quite near the front though :| I've gone like two yrs with it though and not had any problems. I can't think of anything worse than losing my tooth :frown:

Yeah thats what mine told me today :frown: its going to be so bad to loose a tooth :sigh:
Reply 61
cookieboy
im sorry for you :sigh: you were only little too :frown: :hugs:

Yeah thats what mine told me today :frown: its going to be so bad to loose a tooth :sigh:

I had to get it done as an emergency as well coz my family were going on holiday that day...OMG, I remember it like it was yday...it must have been a very important event.:sigh:
Reply 62
cookieboy

Mine doesn't hurt though, so I really don't want it done! I want to phone my dentist up for a chat, but I don't know if they do that lol (I'm a major dentist phobe, absolutely hate it).

On a lighter note, I've had a tooth removed at the back of my mouth to make room for a wisdom tooth. It didn't really hurt..And that's coming from somebody who's so scared of the dentist that I throw up with nerves before I go...! :frown:
Belle-x
Mine doesn't hurt though, so I really don't want it done! I want to phone my dentist up for a chat, but I don't know if they do that lol (I'm a major dentist phobe, absolutely hate it).

On a lighter note, I've had a tooth removed at the back of my mouth to make room for a wisdom tooth. It didn't really hurt..And that's coming from somebody who's so scared of the dentist that I throw up with nerves before I go...! :frown:

Awhh gross I hope you rinse before you go :p:

Ring your dentist, you may as well.

Leaving your tooth if it's previously required a root treatment may cause an abscess though...
Reply 64
I know exactly how you feel, I had similar problem. The pain is actually agony, I cant remember being in as much pain before. But it happened to me twice, and I have had 2 root fillings :frown:

Latest