The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sounds like my best friend
Reply 2
Wondering why you have no friends, right?
An irresponsible drunk?
No.
Reply 5
Most definitely not.
doesn't sound like anything extraordinary
Reply 7
I think that would be good person to see every now and again for fun and spontanity .. However think they would drive me mad if I hung out with them all the time.
Reply 8
Drinking to excess before work bad, skipping work bad, spending money on holidays that you don't have bad...a bit of a tit who's trying too hard?
Reply 9
not relly a drunk, just someone who likes to have fun, someone who is laid back. i dont mean in the sense they get into fights or go home with guys they dont know, just someone who is always up for a laugh, someone who likes being impulsive and not too repressed.

i dont understand why u guys wouldnt wanna be friends with someone like this. dont you want to have fun in life?
sounds a bit too much effort tbh
Nope =S
Someone financially irresponsible, irrational and who drinks a lot because their life is so dull unless they're doped up on cognitive depressants and skives off work?

sounds like a knob.
Reply 13
denty5
not relly a drunk, just someone who likes to have fun, someone who is laid back. i dont mean in the sense they get into fights or go home with guys they dont know, just someone who is always up for a laugh, someone who likes being impulsive and not too repressed.
There is nothing about what you just said that makes me think they were laid back, bit ADHD if you ask me
yeah everyone needs one dick-head friend
Reply 15
Blad dont chat breeze alie.. i am just gona get a warning level of 15 so i can be banned
denty5

i dont understand why u guys wouldnt wanna be friends with someone like this. dont you want to have fun in life?

depends. fun is relative. i like to go out to bars sometimes, but i don't think bars and clubs are for me really. i'd prefer really to go to the cinema or hang out at one of my mate's houses and drink, talk, laugh and talk silliness and play sex games with some of our female friends.
Reply 17
i dont mean a dick head, i mean someone who is nice they just have a laugh with their friends and wanna have more fun than those who stay in one club all night, being boring. why dont any of you seem to want a friend who is fun?
No. I used to know someone like that; it was tiring and overly complicated.
denty5
i dont mean a dick head, i mean someone who is nice they just have a laugh with their friends and wanna have more fun than those who stay in one club all night, being boring. why dont any of you seem to want a friend who is fun?

People have different ideas of fun to you.

Intoxicated doesn't mean fun. it just means you're intoxicated, fun is what you make it.

Latest

Trending

Trending