The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's okay...:smile:
It's alright. Nothing special and quite expensive! That's just my opinion though :smile:
Reply 3
I much prefer a good 'ol pub with a good pint and a decent pool table, clubbing has never really appealed to me, clubs are usually full of sleaze.
Reply 4
I think of the money I spend drinking compared to what else I could do with the money.... and sometimes I have **** nights lol.
I like it but having a few drinks makes it more enjoyable and me less shy! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Someimtes fun if you're drunk. I went to the mistake of going to my students union sober one night and not drinking when I was there. I won't be doing that again.
Reply 7
I think its a bit ****, I hate being with people so drunk they can hardly stand and seeing people get into fights, etc and I mostly only go when forced to go out for friends birthdays and things.
It can be alright though if I'm in the mood, I'm usually not though.
Clubbing is overrated.
Fun with alcohol. Dull without.
Reply 10
I enjoy going clubbing with my friends if I can have a few drinks but it doesn't ruin my night if I don't. I do become a lot less shy when drinking though.
Reply 11
Yeah it's fun, if you're in the right mood and the people your with aren't being dickheads.
When drunk it's great. Admittedly I do prefer pubs, but you can't get away with grabbing random girls around the arms and waist without getting a slap in the local Wetherspoons. :biggrin:
Reply 13
love it. generally with alcohol but i can cope without. Not every night though, and never so off my head i cant look after myself.
Reply 14
CLubs are fun, but although I like to dance, I actually prefer just sitting in bars with good friends. Clubbing IS overrated. Especially if you're not single; clubs heave with sexual anticipation.
Reply 15
I was going to say whether or not i like clubs is down to the music im listening to at the time (or more like mood).

But **** it i love clubs best places ever! Although, ive never not drank myself silly in a club before so :P

Listen to some hard dance, forget everything go wild!

Time and place for everything though.
with a good dj on its pretty good drunk or not,
if the dj is crap and plays nothing but cheese or indie (the killers) then its pretty crap
Fun with or without alcohol.
Sometimes you have the odd crap night, but you get that with most things.
Reply 18
I have to be on it if I am clubbing otherwise it is pretty dull.
I like clubbing. Just seeing the person being clubbed rolling around on the floor, screaming, is enough to make anyone's day.

Latest

Trending

Trending