The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Pros and cons of Cardiff university

I’m thinking of applying to Cardiff university does anyone have any opinions or pros and cons or personal experiences with Cardiff. Thanks
@5hyl33n or @absolutelysprout might be able to help you with this :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
cardiff's a lovely city, might feel quite small though if you're from a big one but i didn't find it too big or small. nightlife's really good if you're into that sort of stuff, i like how much green space and parks they have. living costs cheaper than other nearby cities which is nice. i guess it depends on what parts of the experience are most important to you as well.
Original post by absolutelysprout
cardiff's a lovely city, might feel quite small though if you're from a big one but i didn't find it too big or small. nightlife's really good if you're into that sort of stuff, i like how much green space and parks they have. living costs cheaper than other nearby cities which is nice. i guess it depends on what parts of the experience are most important to you as well.

Thank you ! I am from a small town so I think that would be a good size for me. Do you know what the sport is like at Cardiff uni and also your opinions on the safety in the city and uni. Thanks
Original post by Milliewest2
Thank you ! I am from a small town so I think that would be a good size for me. Do you know what the sport is like at Cardiff uni and also your opinions on the safety in the city and uni. Thanks

sport clubs are really active here and there's loads of them- i'm not part of a sports club this year so i can't give much insight i'm afraid but i was part of athletics club last year and really enjoyed it!!
i have found the safety pretty good (i finish work at 3:30am some days and walk back home by myself) but i guess no city is completely safe so just make sure you're walking with a group when out late at night :smile:
Original post by Milliewest2
I’m thinking of applying to Cardiff university does anyone have any opinions or pros and cons or personal experiences with Cardiff. Thanks

Hey:smile:

Cardiff Uni student here!

Do you have any specific questions that I can help you with?

Jaz - Cardiff Uni Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending