Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
g_star_raw_1989
The rooms went quick and I heard it weas one of the best halls :frown:

The rooms have all gone?:O
Btw, what you planning on studying g_star, didn't know you were coming Notts haha
Haz have u filled ur accomodation yet ..whats ur 2nd and 3rd choice cos u may well be there
Reply 4
Derby/Lincoln.. Filled it in as of 2 days ago lol - so I'm right to assume HS is out of the question?
Reply 5
Haz313
Derby/Lincoln.. Filled it in as of 2 days ago lol - so I'm right to assume HS is out of the question?

Depends what kind of room you've applied for... as far as I know single study and ensuite are long gone, but there are quite a few shared ensuites so if that's what you put, you might get it.
Reply 6
Dijobla
Depends what kind of room you've applied for... as far as I know single study and ensuite are long gone, but there are quite a few shared ensuites so if that's what you put, you might get it.

It was shared en-suite lol. You an 09 fresher as well Dijobla?
Reply 7
Haz313
It was shared en-suite lol. You an 09 fresher as well Dijobla?

Yeah I'm 09 fresher :biggrin:
Dijobla

heres hopin!
Reply 9
Dijobla
Yeah I'm 09 fresher :biggrin:

Cool. Which accomo did you apply for, and which course if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 10
Haz313
Cool. Which accomo did you apply for, and which course if you don't mind me asking?

Of course I don't mind. It's good to get know people. I applied for Cripps, but after a mix up on my form (long story) I think I'll get Lincoln. I don't mind, I like Lincoln. :smile: I'm going to be studying Architecture, I'm so excited lol.
Reply 11
I applied to Hugh stewart shared ensuite, does anyone know how likley it is that you will get your first choice?
Reply 12
No one can tell you this but your chances depend on how early you applied. Early application (Jan or Feb) pretty good chance, recent application (yesterday or today) impossible to know until the allocation is done.
nikki620
I applied to Hugh stewart shared ensuite, does anyone know how likley it is that you will get your first choice?

when did u apply if u dont mind me asking
Reply 14
I applied to Hugh Stewart for first choice, and Cripps for 2nd, both shared en suite, perhaps one of them was shared bathroom, but I can't be certain.
Either way, I'd rather not share a bathroom with 5 people tbh, I've heard things from my cousins that have been to uni lol
Reply 15
vinsta
I applied to Hugh Stewart for first choice, and Cripps for 2nd, both shared en suite, perhaps one of them was shared bathroom, but I can't be certain.
Either way, I'd rather not share a bathroom with 5 people tbh, I've heard things from my cousins that have been to uni lol

Oh but sharing toilets really isn't that bad... it's very unlikely that your flatmates will be the uncivilized savages that people often imagine.
Reply 16
Dijobla
Oh but sharing toilets really isn't that bad... it's very unlikely that your flatmates will be the uncivilized savages that people often imagine.

I'd rather not take the chance, if they are, my whole 1st year could be ruined *slight hyperbole*
Reply 17
applied first choice large single study hugh stewart then 2nd choice en suite at rutland
hoping to study economics...really hope i get hugh stewart as am not fond of the idea of walking for 10 minutes every time i want to go to the economics department..
Reply 18
Smellyyy
applied first choice large single study hugh stewart then 2nd choice en suite at rutland
hoping to study economics...really hope i get hugh stewart as am not fond of the idea of walking for 10 minutes every time i want to go to the economics department..

Wait until you live in Lenton and it takes half an hour!
Reply 19
alex-hs
Wait until you live in Lenton and it takes half an hour!

Hi. Just wondering whats lenton like as i have applied there. Bad news about the half an hour walk :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending