The Student Room Group

KCL for Physio

For all of you waiting to hear from KCL, I just got this email from the admissions office (about 5 weeks after I emailed then but hey)

Dear Jacquelyne

Thank you for your email.

We hope to have the decisions made by middle of April although we have
officially have until May 6th. The reason for the delay has nothing to do
with your application.

Yours sincerely

So hopefully only another couple of weeks to wait!
Reply 1
You poor thing, they are dragging it out aren't they?!

At least you've got in somewhere though!
Reply 2
SamJL
You poor thing, they are dragging it out aren't they?!

At least you've got in somewhere though!

I know! I feel kinda bad though as I've pretty much decided I don't want to go there, but I'm interested to see if I'd have been good enough to get in ehcne why I haven't withdrawn my application

thats bad isn't it?!
Reply 3
JackieS
I know! I feel kinda bad though as I've pretty much decided I don't want to go there, but I'm interested to see if I'd have been good enough to get in ehcne why I haven't withdrawn my application

thats bad isn't it?!

Nah, even if you do get in and withdraw KCL is bound to have a reserve's list - so you wouldn't be stopping anyone else from getting in. Loads of people must do it!

Anyway, off to Edinburgh tomorrow for the interview at QMUC on Monday morning! Wil let you know when I get back how it went! :eek:
Reply 4
SamJL
Nah, even if you do get in and withdraw KCL is bound to have a reserve's list - so you wouldn't be stopping anyone else from getting in. Loads of people must do it!

Anyway, off to Edinburgh tomorrow for the interview at QMUC on Monday morning! Wil let you know when I get back how it went! :eek:

*fingers crossed for you!!!*

let us know how it goes!

Latest