please explain to someone who has none
Reply 2
Waiting for witty replies...
Reply 3
sorry, not good enough? *leaves*
Reply 4
medic_bex
please explain to someone who has none

I bet the urbandictionary would help... *goes to search*. It's pain in the testicles when you've been "excited" for a bit too long and you haven't had any "release". I'm sure I'll find a better explanation.
Reply 5
*walks in*

*agrees with Sam that this thread is even more crap*

*leaves* :p:
Reply 6
really? :rofl: do they go blue??? i can't think they do...
Reply 7
http://www.teenwire.com/ask/articles/as_20000324p037.asp

Teenwire is my reference for all my sexual problems :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Vishesh's avatar might give some ideas
Reply 9
so the answer to you question is to beat one off?
Can't get blue balls if you have no balls. Thus, sex-change operations all round.
Reply 11
medic_bex
really? :rofl: do they go blue??? i can't think they do...

They don't go blue but they could go any colour as far as I'm concerned, considering how painful it can sometimes be.
Reply 12
SamTheMan
They don't go blue but they could go any colour as far as I'm concerned, considering how painful it can sometimes be.

well, the excess blood in the corpus spongiosum causes the head of the penis to go more red... never really considered the scrotum...
Reply 13
medic_bex
well, the excess blood in the corpus spongiosum causes the head of the penis to go more red... never really considered the scrotum...

Wow that's why it goes red... I never knew.

Is that also why, if you have a 15 inch penis, you faint every time you get an erection?
Reply 14
SamTheMan
Wow that's why it goes red... I never knew.

Is that also why, if you have a 15 inch penis, you faint every time you get an erection?

erm... does that happen? it sort of makes sense...:biggrin:
Reply 15
medic_bex
erm... does that happen? it sort of makes sense...:biggrin:

Actually, on a serious note... with a penis that size, you can't have an erection. Sorry to disappoint you.
Reply 16
SamTheMan
Actually, on a serious note... with a penis that size, you can't have an erection. Sorry to disappoint you.

its too big anyway... the average vagina is only about 5-10 cm long
Reply 17
medic_bex
its too big anyway... the average vagina is only about 5-10 cm long

Thanks for informing me on that. I kind of knew :P Do you learn this at Uni, or was this in the latest issue of Cosmo Girl! ?

But you can be honest... we all know you're a bit of a size queen.
Reply 18
SamTheMan
Thanks for informing me on that. I kind of knew :P Do you learn this at Uni, or was this in the latest issue of Cosmo Girl! ?

But you can be honest... we all know you're a bit of a size queen.

:eek: :mad: i am not!!!!! i learnt it at uni.. :p:
Reply 19
medic_bex
:eek: :mad: i am not!!!!! i learnt it at uni.. :p:

it's at uni that you learnt to be a size queen? It's the influence of the medics...

Latest

Trending

Trending