Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys,
    I have some questions for UK people. I'm currently studying translation in Spain and I would like to know if I could validate some subjects to study Modern Languages in Uk.
    Second, If I had to start by the beginning which university would you recommend me to study Modern Languages.
    Third, what process do I have to follow to access to university?
    Regards and thanks in advance.

    whats with the big font?

    First of all, don't mess with the font settings!!!!!!!!!!!

    Second, you need to look at courses on UCAS, look at The Times Guides and here (which you're doing - maybe post in the modern languages courses forum?). To be honest, I don't understand the first question and the answer to the third is in the wiki.

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.