The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Put a pic up of it, its probably not that bad and youll get used to it.
Reply 21
You shouldve been 100% sure before he started. Post a pic it cant be that bad...
Having had tattoos myself, I cant quite believe this. Are you serious OP?
Did you not think to be a little more thorough with something that is going to be there forever. Deary me.
Reply 23
Pics or it didn't happen.
This is a good advert for not going to **** tattoo "studios". He should have put the stencil on, let you look at it in the mirror and everything, and then asked if you were okay with it.
Reply 25
You fool you dont just glance at it... its for life! you makes sure its in the right place not just 'oh from that angle it is' i do feel sorry for you in a way .... but really its your own fault for not checking properly!
Post a pic. if it looked 'about right' it can't be that bad.
Reply 27
Even 'looked about right' isnt good enough for me, if I get something it has to be spot on.

OP, it sounds harsh, but the only person you have to blame is yourself for not saying something!
Reply 28
Gutted
Come on, let us all have a peek! I bet it's not as bad as you think:yep:
Reply 30
Is this you..?

Reply 31
squeak
Is this you..?

pic

LOL. :p:
~~
Poor OP. Post a pic. :o:
Post a picture.
We are here to help :smile:
squeak
Is this you..?

Kat von D gone very wrong.. :eek:
Reply 34
Sara91
and i really dont like it :frown:

i wanted it on the side of my wrist, but its on my arm and i hate it :frown:

now im very depressed and i might go and cry lol

You are supposed to tell the tatooist that. :p:
Better luck next time..
Reply 36
pleeeease post a pic
Posts like this peeve me off.

First, why didn't you go somewhere decent with an artist that made sure you were completely happy.
Second, why didn't you ask for him to wait a moment while you properly checked out the stencil, if the positioning was that important you would have checked properly.
Third, if you don't like the tattoo just because of a slight positioning error you obviously didn't think about what you were getting for long enough.

Sleep on it, you'll probably grow to like it anyway. If not you can always go have it modified into something better.
Reply 38
Lmao.
Your fault for getting a tattoo.
And, your fault for not stopping him if he was doing it wrong. :biggrin:
SleepingSelene
Kat von D gone very wrong.. :eek:

Kat Von D - Yummie!

OP; Post a pic!

Latest

Trending

Trending