The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
being natural *shudders*
Reply 121
Bad laugh. Especially when they laugh ALL THE TIME.
mr_Cricket
A vain personality, Girls that show off alot, and look for continuous attention from other guys, Sarcasm, looking down on others, Girls that lie, using guys, get bored easily. Inconsiderate and dont remember things well, judgemental girls.

Physically, things like not trying to look good ( clothes ), not making any effort, not being bothered about the way they look in terms of body shape ( if a fat girl laughs and says oh well i dont care being fat ) , very short girls, short hair. A chubby face, biggest turn off for me is belly size.

Turn on = nice body, personality = good, nice legs, height, hair, face, makes effort for the guy. Doesnt act rudely.

Ha! You certainly now how you like your women! :p:
Adammmmm
Bad laugh. Especially when they laugh ALL THE TIME.

There is nothing wrong with laughing alot! :s-smilie:
Nipple piercings, tattoos, anything which looks cheap and slutty.
Reply 125
Giggles128
There is nothing wrong with laughing alot! :s-smilie:

When they have a bad laugh there is?

It's fine unless they have that really bad sorta cackle laugh lol.
Giggles128
Ha! You certainly now how you like your women! :p:

Haha, im not fussy or picky, just realistic, My gf does most of the stuff well, but even she isnt perfect i wanna find someone who does all of that well, which is not impossible in my opinion.
I only go for the best :wink:
Reply 127
ones that put too much effort into making themselves look good.

a girl who just gets up in the morning, puts a tshirt/jeans or whatever on, spends a minor amount of time in the bathroom (e.g., teeth, brushing hair) and just walks out the house is good enough for me.
mr_Cricket
Haha, im not fussy or picky, just realistic, My gf does most of the stuff well, but even she isnt perfect i wanna find someone who does all of that well, which is not impossible in my opinion.
I only go for the best :wink:

Ha! But the best deserves the best???!!! are you good enough? :p:
Reply 129
hoonosewot
Bad teeth (don't need to be perfect, just OK)
Smoking (sort of links in to bad teeth)
General slaggyness (orange, loads of make-up, permanently half naked)

Mind, i'm going to newcastle next year and i've heard some stories about the local girls which have me very worried...

:eek: I'm a local and I can assure you that myself and many others are not orange slags.

Nah in all fairness there are a LOT of girls at my school who look like they've been left in a vat of Tango for many hours/days, but not all of us are like that (Y)
Giggles128
Ha! But the best deserves the best???!!! are you good enough? :p:

Yes, ofcourse i am , but thats a natural question as you dont know me :P:
x
Reply 131
dishonesty
Reply 132
Hairyness (biggest no no, hair is for men), the fact that they have periods (just yuck!) and also that sort of cocky over-confident bitchy types (commonly found in the really good looking girls) who think their looks gives them the right to walk over everyone and everybody is obliged to treat them like a princess.
Absolutely hate that superificial mentality, thinking looks is the most desirable attribute. Well wait till they're in their 40's, saggy boobs, vagina hanging down, wrinkles...then what? :rolleyes:
BumperBo
:eyebrow:

orange?

fake tan overdose. possibly the worst thing ever.
Reply 134
blondyx
Wouldn't you want to talk to your gf every day though?

Not every single day, that causes relationships to deteriorate imo.
Reply 135
Carter.
Not every single day, that causes relationships to deteriorate imo.

Really? hmm.. i always assumed if you were going out with someone you would talk to them everyday and if you didn't it was a sign the other person wasn't that interested. Everyone is different :rolleyes:
Reply 136
girls that are always moaning!!!
kexy
Hairy chins/upper lips. When a lady has a moustache, it's time for the flaming cocktails. :yep:

lmao, harsh but funny
Reply 138
blondyx
Really? hmm.. i always assumed if you were going out with someone you would talk to them everyday and if you didn't it was a sign the other person wasn't that interested. Everyone is different :rolleyes:

no you dont want to talk everyday.

i hate it when you get constantly phoned/texted/IM'd by anyone let alone a girlfriend, then when you finally see them in face they dont have anything left to say.

like a text saying: 'I'm watching ER, it's sad'. dont really care fo please.
Bad personal hygiene. Seriously, nothing makes me repulsed more than a girl smelling horrible :frown:

(Equally, nothing is nicer than a well dressed girl that smells gorgeous :biggrin:)

Latest

Trending

Trending