The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1
Hey yeah I will, but I'm only 20 (21 in Oct) so I don't really feel like a mature student. I'm just waiting for my college to send me my access diploma certificate! It's taking forever! :mad: What are you studying?

Edit: Ah vet med, nice
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Oops, sorry, this got moved from Mature Students! So the title looks a bit "duh" now!
Reply 3
Sologirl
Oops, sorry, this got moved from Mature Students! So the title looks a bit "duh" now!

You could edit by double clicking on the grey space next to the title in the main forum.
Reply 4
Sologirl
Just wondering which other mature students are starting Ed this September? :redface:) I'm 27 and studying veterinary medicine - would love to hear from anyone else! :smile:

Hi. Yes, I'm 28 and will be a postgrad in a master's degree program in literature.
Reply 5
I'm 23 so "stamped" mature I suppose :smile:. Will be studying Artificial Intelligence.
Reply 6
And I thought I was rather old. I will be 20 when I start in September which is the normal age for Germans to start studying though. I applied for Genetics but I think about switching to Molecular Biology.
LFM
And I thought I was rather old. I will be 20 when I start in September which is the normal age for Germans to start studying though. I applied for Genetics but I think about switching to Molecular Biology.

Oh hai! You're not Lukas by any chance :woo: ?

I'll be 20 too (I'm from Germany and did a gap year), and I'm doing Philosophy.
Reply 8
Yup, right :smile:
And I didn't even have to get a look at your profile to see who you are. Stephen Fry is all I need to see :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending