The Student Room Group

what to do :(

So i know this guy who ive liked for a while.Hes been very nice and flirts with me most of the time. but a group of us went out and we introduced him to one of my friends who is considered prettier then me most of the time. he started avoiding me since and has been trying to talk to her. Im so deppressed and i cant get my mind off of everything i duno wut to do to get past this :frown:
Ah not a great situation really :frown: I think it may be good to have some time away from him, try to sort your head out and move on from him, its not always the easiest thing in the world to move on from someone but it is possible, just takes time. Keep your head up and try and live you life, get some mates together and have a good time, take your mind off him :smile:
Reply 2
Get prettier?

Seriously there is naff all you can do, move on, he's just not that into you and that doesn't make him a bad person.
Reply 3
Poo on his garden, he'll get the idea.
Push her through a window face first or lock her away in a tower like Rapunzel :awesome:

Next time you fancy a guy, don't introduce them to her.
The only thing you can do is move on, thinking about it will only make the situation worst for yourself. This person may have been attracted to your friend because of confidence and not just looks. If you obsess about your appearance compared to your friends instead of feeling happy about yourself this might put other lads off in the future.
You can't change to past , unfortunately , my advice would be to move on. There's no point dwelling on the past , focus on your future , I'm sure there's plenty of other men who will love you.

Good luck :smile: !

Latest

Trending

Trending