The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Gibb~
What the **** are you on mate, living where I do I know what a chav is, i'm not one myself but from the pic traits are blue mascara, blond highlights, proper plucked eye brows from a girl who looks like she's 14 wanting to be a sleaze.

She isn't a chav, I to live in an area populated with chavs but this girl is an emo/punk/goth- they share similar traits such as hoodies and make up but they are different. This girl is more likely to cut herself than suck a ****.
Neither. I'm not so desperate for a boyfriend that I'd go out with someone I didn't like in all ways. :s-smilie:
Reply 42
Thomasmc135
She isn't a chav, I to live in an area populated with chavs but this girl is an emo/punk/goth- they share similar traits such as hoodies and make up but they are different. This girl is more likely to cut herself than suck a ****.

Who is she then? It's hardly the most clearest picture mate.
Second option.
Reply 44
Gibb~
Who is she then? It's hardly the most clearest picture mate.

How do I know? I just typed in average looking woman into google.
Reply 45
As shallow as it seems, I'd probably go with option 1. People can change, right? :p:
Option 2 isn't even bad looking, tbh. :redface:

Anyhow, I've always found personality to be more a bonus than anything. Call me shallow but looks are definately most important.
Oh dear god! lol
I would choose the secret "be alone for the rest of your life" option :awesome:
Reply 48
Thomasmc135
How do I know? I just typed in average looking woman into google.

She's still most likely to be a chav. tbf
Reply 49
Gibb~
She's still most likely to be a chav. tbf

What if...she's a chav+emo/punk/goth

It may have mutated :eek:
Reply 50
Besides, it seems like George Clooney has a pretty good personality, as well as being handsome, so I'd pick him. You should have picked a random male model that no one knows about. It's easier for the guys to judge on the first one because she can be as thick as **** for all they know.
Option 2 isn't ugly. In fact I recon with less make up and decent clothing she'd look quite alright.
The dishellved emo look is endearing :p:

And she isn't bad looking by any stretch.

I'll take adequate looks + personality any day of the week. Except monday. I hate mondays.
Reply 53
Personality.

There was research done where some couples got their pictures taken. These pictures were edited until there were 2 better looking pictures, one normal, unedited picture and 2 less good looking pictures. When asked which photo was the most accurate, he couples who were in love or were friends chose the best looking picture.

I'd rather be won over by personality and have the looks grow on me, as opposed to be won over by looks and be left with a personalityless shell.
I've known women who I've found exceptionally hot physically, but within five minutes of opening their mouth proceed to complete uglify themselves entire. Likewise, I've known women who are relatively plain physically, but after five minutes of talking to them the sun comes out. As a result, I'd say it's actually impossible to make the seemingly simplistic choice between inner and outer beauty - they work in concert with one another and can't be easily separated. Personality has a terrific, extraordinary impact on those looks, whether positively or negatively, and simply choosing one over the other would still be technically shallow imo, as it focuses on merely one aspect of a complete person regardless of whether it is seen singularly as either shallow or wholesome.

Megan Fox personally doesn't do it very much for me physically. Shock to most of you I'm sure. :p: But I haven't had a conversation with her, don't know her likes and dislikes, can't fathom what emotions make her tick at fundamental levels. The second girl has the most unbelievable eyes - but again, I haven't had a conversation with her etc. I could end up finding Megan an absolute cutie because the conversations I've had with her make her attractive, or thinking the second girl is awful because the conversations I've had with her make her unattractive. In sum, not only is it still highly subjective per person as to what is found physically and emotionally attractive, but it's also rather like saying you love Neopolitan ice cream for the colours when you've never actually tasted it. I used to love looking at it in the shop when I was a kid, and always pestered my mum to get me some. I then finally tried it, and found it tasted like necrotic filth. :p: That was what overpowered me more than the colours . . . and I realised saying I loved something was about much more than finding just one aspect attractive until I had actually got the full picture.
I'd go for Option 2. But I'd give her a body transplant.
Option 2, cos there's always plastic surgery :biggrin:
What a pointless thread. Obviously in reality you'd go for neither, and go find your 50/50, rendering the discussion ultimately aimless.
Reply 58
Personality every time. I prefer someone I actually like than just like the look of.
I'd go for 1 and regret it.

It's Megan Effing Fox.

Latest

Trending

Trending