Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Voltex
what makes you think that?

what are we doing
Reply 41
Dnator
what are we doing

what? Why do you think shes on the rebound. Does this mean the relationship is doomed?
Reply 42
Voltex
what? Why do you think shes on the rebound. Does this mean the relationship is doomed?

Well I am just one guy on a forum at 1 in the morning also watching bear grylls but I can certainly tell you that she is definitely on the rebound for many reasons, the main one being she was sad about not being with her ex
Reply 43
Voltex
So do you think shes not over her ex and im just a rebound guy. What are the signs that someone is on the rebound?

Pick me pick me!

I'll tell you what a rebound is.

I went out with my ex for over a year and when he broke up with me I started going out with someone else 3-4 weeks later...bad move on my part was a shocking choice and the rebound lasted for a total of two weeks.

You dont sound like the rebound guy.
Reply 44
Dnator
Well I am just one guy on a forum at 1 in the morning also watching bear grylls but I can certainly tell you that she is definitely on the rebound for many reasons, the main one being she was sad about not being with her ex

No, i was told by her friend that she is still not over her ex, thats not the same as wanting to be with them. What are the other reasons?
Reply 45
Deanna19
Pick me pick me!

I'll tell you what a rebound is.

I went out with my ex for over a year and when he broke up with me I started going out with someone else 3-4 weeks later...bad move on my part was a shocking choice and the rebound lasted for a total of two weeks.

You dont sound like the rebound guy.

Why dont I sound like the rebound guy?
Reply 46
Voltex
Why dont I sound like the rebound guy?

Dude you sound like you want to be the rebound guy.

If your so obsessed with the idea of it why don't you just ask her yourself.
Just get on with your relationship and try to stop worrying. If it goes to **** then you can move on and forget about it, it happens. You have to take risks with people. Even if shes not over him does not mean she won't be soon enough allowing you both to get closer.
Reply 48
Deanna19
Dude you sound like you want to be the rebound guy.

If your so obsessed with the idea of it why don't you just ask her yourself.

Im just wondering why you think im not the rebound guy
Reply 49
Hi OP, i don't think you are the rebound guy. It sounds to me that she is just sad about her ex because he hurt her by acting like a bastard. I am still sad and hurt over my ex's but i actually hate them and don't want to be with them, just angry at how they treated me.
I think you ex could be the same
Reply 50
Voltex
Im just wondering why you think im not the rebound guy

because I don't think you are. thats my reason.

tbh I couldn't care because I don't know the situation....nobody here does so if you feel like this is affecting your relationship talk about it with the person who is involved. YOUR GF
Reply 51
Yer dude, you wont find salvation on TSR at 1 in the morning or indeed ever, talk to her

Latest

Trending

Trending