Is my gf on the rebound? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voltex)
    what makes you think that?

what are we doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    what are we doing
    what? Why do you think shes on the rebound. Does this mean the relationship is doomed?

ReputationRep:
    what? Why do you think shes on the rebound. Does this mean the relationship is doomed?
    Well I am just one guy on a forum at 1 in the morning also watching bear grylls but I can certainly tell you that she is definitely on the rebound for many reasons, the main one being she was sad about not being with her ex

ReputationRep:
    So do you think shes not over her ex and im just a rebound guy. What are the signs that someone is on the rebound?
    Pick me pick me!

I'll tell you what a rebound is.

I went out with my ex for over a year and when he broke up with me I started going out with someone else 3-4 weeks later...bad move on my part was a shocking choice and the rebound lasted for a total of two weeks.

You dont sound like the rebound guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    Well I am just one guy on a forum at 1 in the morning also watching bear grylls but I can certainly tell you that she is definitely on the rebound for many reasons, the main one being she was sad about not being with her ex
    No, i was told by her friend that she is still not over her ex, thats not the same as wanting to be with them. What are the other reasons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    Pick me pick me!

I'll tell you what a rebound is.

I went out with my ex for over a year and when he broke up with me I started going out with someone else 3-4 weeks later...bad move on my part was a shocking choice and the rebound lasted for a total of two weeks.

You dont sound like the rebound guy.
    Why dont I sound like the rebound guy?

ReputationRep:
    Why dont I sound like the rebound guy?
    Dude you sound like you want to be the rebound guy.

If your so obsessed with the idea of it why don't you just ask her yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Just get on with your relationship and try to stop worrying. If it goes to **** then you can move on and forget about it, it happens. You have to take risks with people. Even if shes not over him does not mean she won't be soon enough allowing you both to get closer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deanna19)
    Dude you sound like you want to be the rebound guy.

If your so obsessed with the idea of it why don't you just ask her yourself.
    Im just wondering why you think im not the rebound guy

ReputationRep:
    Hi OP, i don't think you are the rebound guy. It sounds to me that she is just sad about her ex because he hurt her by acting like a *******. I am still sad and hurt over my ex's but i actually hate them and don't want to be with them, just angry at how they treated me.
    I think you ex could be the same

ReputationRep:
    Im just wondering why you think im not the rebound guy
    because I don't think you are. thats my reason.

tbh I couldn't care because I don't know the situation....nobody here does so if you feel like this is affecting your relationship talk about it with the person who is involved. YOUR GF

ReputationRep:
    Yer dude, you wont find salvation on TSR at 1 in the morning or indeed ever, talk to her

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.