The Student Room Group

Seeing ex on dating sites

Just redownloaded hinge for the first time months after my most recent relationship. One of the first people I see on there is my ex. I knew it was going to happen, just breaks my heart.
Reply 1
So you are both on Hinge. Are you allowed to be be, and not him?

Pot, kettle...
Original post by Anonymous
Just redownloaded hinge for the first time months after my most recent relationship. One of the first people I see on there is my ex. I knew it was going to happen, just breaks my heart.

Lmao it breaks your heart why exactly he’s your ex you both are no longer in a relationship, if you had or still have feelings for him why did you break up in the first place :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
So you are both on Hinge. Are you allowed to be be, and not him?

Pot, kettle...

I didn't say he wasn't allowed to be at all? I knew he would be but it's never an easy thing to see.
Reply 4
Original post by Mohammed_80
Lmao it breaks your heart why exactly he’s your ex you both are no longer in a relationship, if you had or still have feelings for him why did you break up in the first place :rolleyes:

Oh I definitely still have feelings for him that's why it's heartbreaking. He had commitment issues, so makes me question whether he was telling the truth in the first place, or I just wasn't enough pretty much?
Oh I definitely still have feelings for him that's why it's heartbreaking. He had commitment issues, so makes me question whether he was telling the truth in the first place, or I just wasn't enough pretty much?

Probably had commitment issues then

IMO, it's too early for you to be dating if it still stings when you see your ex also moving on. Heal from that relationship first.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by nonchalant-
IMO, it's too early for you to be dating if it still stings when you see your ex also moving on. Heal from that relationship first.

I know you're probably right but I'm the kind of person that will literally take years to get over someone. And really the only way for me to get over someone is to start talking to someone else. I know that's not the healthiest way to deal with it.
Yeah just take it easy
I know you're probably right but I'm the kind of person that will literally take years to get over someone. And really the only way for me to get over someone is to start talking to someone else. I know that's not the healthiest way to deal with it.

IDK serial dating and rebounding just seems toxic to one's self.

How long have you been broken up?
Reply 10
Original post by nonchalant-
IDK serial dating and rebounding just seems toxic to one's self.

How long have you been broken up?

I agree, I'm not serial dating it's honestly more of a distraction than anything. I know that's probably not healthy either.

About 4 months

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending