The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pfft ALL THE TIME. Story of my life for sure :yep:
Reply 2
manwithaplan
Hey, I'm bored and I have insomnia :frown: So I've decided to make a poll
"Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?" Were you afraid to ask them out, Were they already in a relationship? etc.
Basically i'm going through this a bit right now and want to hear your experiences

Cheers

Because they are in a relationship doesnt necessarily mean you can't have them. You can still attract them over without any underhand tactics :-)
Reply 3
Maybe.
Reply 4
Surely everyone has at some point
Reply 5
I have been chasing a self confessed 100% lesbian for some time now :frown:
life sucks in these ways
Reply 6
Most people have.
Wanted someone I could't have? No.
Wanted someone I couldn't get? Yes - all the time.
Yes for many reasons.

One was a friends relative.
Another was my cousin (by marriage so we weren't related)
Another was tooo old.
Another was married.

I get over people I can't have easily though so it's not so bad.
Reply 9
Idk, I like a challenge so I guess all the guys I like are ones that play it cool. If I guy is too eager then it's unattractive really. People already in relationships is a no-go though... So I guess anyone that I really cant have, I wont ever go for, and will move on swiftly. Ive never been in a situation where I've wanted someone who has a gf though
Reply 10
Tom.
Because they are in a relationship doesnt necessarily mean you can't have them. You can still attract them over without any underhand tactics :-)
I was giving that as an example, my reason is that I broke up with my ex, met someone else, we became friendly, I asked her out, got rejected, now I can't stop thinking about her. Quite sad I know but, I'll get over it someday.
Reply 11
I've never been able to have anyone I've ever liked. Sucks.
Every woman I've ever wanted?

Let's see.
My best friend.
My Christian close friend.
Girl who lives 80miles away with a boyfriend.
Girl the year below with a boyfriend...got together two months before I met her.
Girl I talked to for an entire night, practically non-stop, before finding out she had was in an LDR.
Girl in an LDR who now one knew about...because they only got together two months before we started talking.

And plenty more I've only met once or similar. Few girls who were older than me, some a year, one 4 years. Some others I was never close to but liked.
Reply 13
I always wanted my dad but i cant hav him because he's with God now
Reply 14
The last few guys I've liked, I soon found out they already had a girlfriend. It really sucks seems to be happening all the time now! So they will never know..
Reply 15
I want Emma Watson
Reply 16
Pretty sure everyone has.
Is ANYONE going to answer "No"? :rofl:
Yeah. Then I got him, decided he wasn't all that great and moved on :h: All those months of hard work for nothing. Lol.
it happens all the time..

Latest

Trending

Trending