The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They should all be shot.
Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Pointless thread
Reply 3
I prefer girls that can have a laugh with the best of em, but that's just me. Physically though, obviously a slender, pretty girl is more sexually attractive than a fat hairy one.
Reply 4
Not really.
Reply 5
katie_bird
They should all be shot.

:erm:
Reply 6
No
katie_bird
They should all be shot.

Right. Ok then.
Reply 8
Cupcakee

see this would be an example.

I adore girls who are into cupcakes, and get all giddy about the pretty patterns.
Cupcakee
:erm:

I think she's a troll because she keeps posting rubbish.
Reply 10
Tinkerbelle &#9829
Right. Ok then.

another fine example.

not only is her username after a disney character, but even has a heart

x
Reply 11
fallen angel9
I think she's a troll because she keeps posting rubbish.

:yes: She just messaged me asking if I have a problem with her, over a smilie, oh jeez true internet style arguement, all began with a smilie.... :eek3:
Reply 12
Adonis
see this would be an example.

I adore girls who are into cupcakes, and get all giddy about the pretty patterns.

Hehe :hare:
Cupcakee
:yes: She just messaged me asking if I have a problem with her, over a smilie, oh jeez true internet style arguement, all began with a smilie.... :eek3:

She messaged me telling me that I was a bitch and that I should **** myself. All because I called her an idiot because she suggested that someone should kills themselves.
Reply 14
o_0
Reply 15
fallen angel9
She messaged me telling me that I was a bitch and that I should **** myself. All because I called her an idiot because she suggested that someone should kills themselves.

Ha! She has issues! She also just messaged me some more abuse which included telling me to go die :smile:
She is a lovely girl
Cupcakee
Ha! She has issues! She also just messaged me some more abuse which included telling me to go die :smile:
She is a lovely girl

She does sound like a charming young lady :h:
Reply 17
I'm not attracted to ladettes, I prefer women who exude their femininity. Cutsy is fine, tigresses are equally as good. But I'm not attracted to someone who is eager to out drink me, screams and shout everywhere, and flashes bypasses after a night out.
Reply 18
Adonis
Would you like her to be all into her make-up and cutesy and whatnot?

Yes, women that act like women are better then women that act like men.

Sense of humour is essential though, but to say girly girls arent funny would be a pretty epic generalisation!
Reply 19
Luca118
Yes, women that act like women are better then women that act like men.

Sense of humour is essential though, but to say girly girls arent funny would be a pretty epic generalisation!

Women are less funny then men, just look at the top comics, very few are women.

Latest

Trending

Trending