The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No. I dreamt of being alone actually. Pretty ironic as I'm engaged lol.
Reply 2
No, in my opinion marriage is a waste of time and money. I spent my childhood doing better things with my time.
yup :o:
When I was young, my dreams involved being Sonic the Hedgehog...
I did want to get married when I was younger but I didn't really dream about it much. I still do want to get married when I'm older and have a family
Nope.

I always wanted to get married, but I never dreamt about it nor played little wedding games etc.
Yes it was a dream when I was younger, and we would have pretend marriages in school. Now I really couldn't care less.
i did until my parents got divorced when i was 13. now im a bitter old queen.
No when I was younger , I wanted to be a pimp , and do the magic power slap , not want to be married. However we did play families in our playground , was like me n a few girls and a couple of boys I was always the brother !.
I used to dream about Pokémon and Dragonball Z :smile:
I wanted to and still do but never dreamt about it.
Nope.
Reply 13
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
I always hear brides say "I've dreamed of this day since I was a little girl" or "I used to practise getting married, walking around with a pillowcase on my head for a veil".

I'm wondering, how many of you TSRians actually dreamed of your wedding when you were younger?

Personally, getting married was way down on the list of my dreams, I'm not even sure it was on my list.

Weirdly, I used to dream of married life rather than an actual wedding. I hate that the spotlight is probably going to be on me when (if :sad:) I eventually get married.
I never played the dress up bride, but would fantasise about making dinner with and for someone I loved, snuggling as we watched tv together, travelling together, going to events as Mr and Mrs, taking it in turns to do the early morning baby feed when the children came and arguing about money but loving the person so much that you make up and compromise to make things work. :love:
Maybe I was a weird kid. :unsure:
Reply 14
Yes, still is i guess :rolleyes:

But then again, maybe i just watch too many movies :biggrin:
Yeah the idea of spending my time annoying that one lucky/unlucky girl for the rest of my life has always appealed to me as far as I can remember. :love:
I hate the way marriage and family is bigged up as some ideal goal for women, culturally or through the media.

I yearn for the day when women are considered truly equal partners!
Nah. I dreamt of crashing a wedding though.
Reply 18
No.
Nope.

Latest

Trending

Trending