The Student Room Group

My bf's mom found out!

first i wanna give a complete situation so you people can help me out.. we have known eachother for 4 years and we started of with best friends and later we developed feeling and we dated but then we broke after a few months cause a misunderstanding. Then a year later we spoke and realised it was dumb to not talk with eachother cause no one gets us better than the 2 of us and we became friends again and we were closer than ever.. It also made him realise that he still liked me and he told me about his feeling and later even i figured i still liked him and we started dating, it's been almost 9 mnths since we started but ik he is the one.. like it's just a feeling if it not him ik its no one else.. if u ask why i am so sure about it, it is becuz i dated another guy for 2 mnths while we didn't talk.. everything we made me wish it was him and tats when i knew it was him who i can see myself marry.. yes yes ik it sounds very silly but...
last week we were supposed to go on our first date but we weren't able to go cause his mom found out, and told him to break up with me but he didn't tell me that cause i recently lost my dad and he didn't want to stress me out more.. today finally after fighting it out of him.. he told me his mom found out. it is very shocking to me and idk wat to do.. I can not break up with him.. i can't lose him cause if its not him then its no one.. we have liked each other for 5 years.. and ik we can make it but i just don't know how.. please help me out with wat i should do.
Original post by Bubblygalaxy256
first i wanna give a complete situation so you people can help me out.. we have known eachother for 4 years and we started of with best friends and later we developed feeling and we dated but then we broke after a few months cause a misunderstanding. Then a year later we spoke and realised it was dumb to not talk with eachother cause no one gets us better than the 2 of us and we became friends again and we were closer than ever.. It also made him realise that he still liked me and he told me about his feeling and later even i figured i still liked him and we started dating, it's been almost 9 mnths since we started but ik he is the one.. like it's just a feeling if it not him ik its no one else.. if u ask why i am so sure about it, it is becuz i dated another guy for 2 mnths while we didn't talk.. everything we made me wish it was him and tats when i knew it was him who i can see myself marry.. yes yes ik it sounds very silly but...
last week we were supposed to go on our first date but we weren't able to go cause his mom found out, and told him to break up with me but he didn't tell me that cause i recently lost my dad and he didn't want to stress me out more.. today finally after fighting it out of him.. he told me his mom found out. it is very shocking to me and idk wat to do.. I can not break up with him.. i can't lose him cause if its not him then its no one.. we have liked each other for 5 years.. and ik we can make it but i just don't know how.. please help me out with wat i should do.

girl if he really likes you and thinks you are the one.Then he wouldnt listen to his mum.You should maybe ask why his mum said that
(Original post by ashhhhhyyyyyyyyy)girl if he really likes you and thinks you are the one.Then he wouldnt listen to his mum.You should maybe ask why his mum said that

we are indians... our parents are very conservative about stuff like this especially since we'll be graduating this year.
(Original post by ashhhhhyyyyyyyyy)girl if he really likes you and thinks you are the one.Then he wouldnt listen to his mum.You should maybe ask why his mum said that

we are indians... our parents are very conservative about stuff like this especially since we'll be graduating this year.

ohhhh right that makes sense. But maybe you can talk to your parents and they can maybe speak to his parents.Or maybe you can try to impress his mum or maybe ask what shes looking for in a daughter in law. Also think bcz what if his mum gets him married to someone else.
Reply 4
we started dating, it's been almost 9 mnths since we started

last week we were supposed to go on our first date

How have you been dating for 9 months when you haven't been on a date?
No offence but you sound really young. Soooo many people in their teens or whatever think their first love is “the one” and that it’s either that person for life or no one. Most get a rude awakening later on and that’ll likely be the case here too tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending